Monday, January 17, 2011

Dinner Feasts....

Aduuuh2,,, so sorry, baru bisa nulis lg di blog skg.. uda kelewatan bgt yah.. pdhal so many things to write down, but the time is so pack. Skg tiap hari pulang kerja uda malem bgt. Trus weekend selalu full of activites, mostly meet friends and family. Jadi buat update my blog selalu aja kelupaan. Maapkan dirikuw blog.. So, sebelum meneruskan ceritaku, Mila's Kitchen wishing everyone:
 MERRY CHRISTMA and
 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


So, what did you do at Xmas day?
Me and Hubby, we invited some of our special friends to come and have a dinner in our home. I cooked. ^_^
So, this some pictures that I tried to save b4 the food finishing up. hehehe...

This is the xmas tree my hubby and I made a week b4. hehehehe..
and this one on the right, our table settings

So, whats the menu for tonite?

For the starter, mini pizza and quiches. I made myself.
The drinks: raspberry sorbet with champagne

The appetizer also include prawn salad, but unlucky, the prawn already finish b4 I took the photo, hahahaha. And at the right picture, our main meal: Honey glazed ham w/ roasted potatoes/ mashed potatoes and vegies.
But the sad thing I forgot to take picture on the desserts :(
Lain kali uda janji deh mau buat lg Apple Scrumble and wun forgot utk di abadikan.


So this is us... Acara tukeran kado.... ^___^


AND..... at the 31st Dec 2010, detik2 menuju tahun baru 2011, my hubby and I spend the evening with my 2 luvly nephews. I promised them to cook steak for them. so here it is the photos.

Ceritanya tgl 29 kan my hubby bday, jadi sekalian aja. my 2 little nephews bought him a cake. So blowing the candles. Happy Bday hubby. Semoga di umur yg sudah menua ini, tambah sayang sm istri, tambah dewasa dan we'll always be a happy little family ^^


Jadi ini deh steak nya... Rib Eye Steak with mash potatoes and vegies.

Ada tambahan Udang Goreng Mentega. hehehe.. dikasi my mum udang yang besaar bgt, ih sampe serem waktu ngebersihinnya, tp setelah di masak, wuih guring plus manis.
After dinner, keliling komplek rumah nyaksiin tetangga pada main petasan & kembang api, kita jg ga mau kalah. Wah rame deh. They're so happy and so do us. Once again, Happy New Year everyone. Semoga di tahun 2011 ini segala sesuatu akan lebih baik lagi dr tahun2 sebelumnya. Amin...



cheers,
Mila's Kitchen


0 comments:

 

mila's kitchen Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template