Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Gong Xi Fa Cai,
wishing everyone happiness, good fortune and prosperity in the Chinese New Year.

As this year, we're celebrating Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year at the same day,
which is @ 14 February 2010.
Actually my mum already told me, jgn bikin2 kuker lg yah, uda ga usa repot2. But, I dunno why, I could miss my oven, if I didn't make anything in a big day. So here it is, just 2 recipes this time.
Nutty & Choco Cookies and Butterscotch Shortbread.
and, how about the taste? Hmm..hmm.. dun ask.. it's terribly delicious, if I dun go quickly put in the jar and sealed it, maybe before Chinese New Year,it already finish.
So enjoy the picture:

nutty & choco cookies


Butterscotch Shortbread

0 comments:

 

mila's kitchen Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template